Tournament Pairings & Course Map
No autographs are permitted once a player begins a competitive round, Wednesday-Sunday. A player may elect to sign autographs prior to or at the conclusion of their round.
For security purposes, you consent to the reasonable inspection of your person and property before entering the Tournament, which may include metal detection.
Fans are encouraged to limit the number of items they bring with them to the Tournament. They will be allowed to carry one (1) of the following style and size bag, package, or container:
- Bags that are clear plastic or clear vinyl and do not exceed 12” x 6” x 12” or a one-gallon clear plastic freezer bag
- Purses, bags, or clutches no larger than 6”x6”
Prohibited bags include but are not limited to large purses, coolers, briefcases, backpacks, luggage of any kind, computer bags or any bag larger than the permissible size.
Volunteers bringing additional items to their assigned shifts are allowed to bring a small drawstring bag no larger than 12”x 6”x12”. All volunteers will pass through a security checkpoint prior to entering the golf course.
No bag check or locker services will be available. Patrons will be asked to return any prohibited items to their vehicle.
No standalone photo or video cameras (outside of mobile devices) are allowed.
Mobile phones are allowed at the Tournament but must comply with the following LPGA Tour Spectator Mobile Device Policy guidelines:
- Devices must be on silent at all times; flash may not be used.
- Devices may be used to capture video, audio, and photos (content) in all areas throughout tournament week.
- Content may be used for personal purposes (e.g., personal social media), no commercial use.
- No live streaming or real-time coverage (e.g., no shot-by-shot coverage).
- Data use (e.g., texting) is permitted in all areas throughout tournament week.
- Phone calls are allowed only in designated areas.
- Please be respectful of play and do not interfere with players, caddies, or media.
- All posted signage and instructions from tournament staff must be observed.
- Failure to comply with this policy may result in the revocation of your ticket.
Gates and Tee Times
Gates will open each day at 10:00am and will close at the end of play. No re-entry is allowed.
Tee times are dictated by the LPGA Tour and can be subject to change.
The course is closed to the public on Monday and Tuesday for the practice & Pro-Am days.
Check the weather forecast before you visit the Tournament and dress appropriately. Expect warm and sunny afternoons, so dressing in cool, light layers is recommended.
Must-Have Items: Sunscreen, hat, and comfortable shoes.
Food & Beverage
Concession stands will be available at the following locations: Driving Range, 4th Green, 13th Green, 18th Green.
This is a cashless event. Customers will be required to scan a QR code using their mobile device to place their order and pay for their concessions using a credit card.
Guests may also bring in one factory sealed water bottle 32 ounces or smaller. No other outside food or drink are allowed.
Parking & Uber
Spectators will enter Shadow Creek through the South Gate. Spectator parking (with shuttle access to the tournament entrance) is free and is located at 2646 E Washburn Road.
Uber will be available for pick up and drop off using the 2646 E Washburn Road address.
- Personal bags 6”x 6” or smaller
- Clear plastic, vinyl or other carry items not exceeding 12” x 6” x 12”
- A one-gallon clear resealable plastic bag
- Reusable plastic or metal cups/bottles that are empty upon entry and exit, and cannot hold more than 32-ounces
- Mobile phones, tablets, and PDA’s – MUST be on Silent mode and adhere to LPGA Tour Mobile Device Policy
- Umbrellas without sleeve
- Portable radios with headsets
- Medically necessary materials, strollers, small diaper bags, plastic baby bottles, and other essential baby supplies (infant must be with carrier) – items subject to search
- Collapsible chairs without chair bags
- Binoculars without case
- Motorized scooters or other personal transportation devices when used as a mobility aid by individuals with mobility impairment
- No bags larger than a small purse 6”x 6” including carrying cases, backpacks, camera bags, or chair bags
- No clear plastic, vinyl, or other carry items larger than 12”x 6”x12”
- No glass cups or bottles of any kind except for medical or infant needs
- No memorabilia including pin flags, photos, trading cards, balls and other sports paraphernalia
- No computers or laptops
- No fireworks or laser pointers
- No seat cushions in a carrying case or that have pockets or compartments (collapsible chairs without the bags are allowed)
- No pets, except for service animals
- No knives, firearms, or weapons of any nature
- No video cameras (All Week)
- No point and shoot, film or DSLR cameras (During Competition Rounds)
- No beverages (patrons may not bring in or exit with beverages) or coolers
- No radios, TVs, or portable speakers
- No posters, signs, or banners
- No motorcycles, mopeds, tricycles, bicycles (whether or not motor-driven), skateboards, hoverboards, or other similar devices will be permitted to be operated on or within tournament property. Segways, motorized scooters or other personal transportation devices are prohibited if not used as a mobility aid by individuals with mobility impairment
- No drones, Remote Controlled Model Aircrafts or other devices that can be operated in airspace will be permitted to be operated during tournament week.
The 64-player field will be divided into 16 groups of four players, with three days of round-robin matches deciding the final 16-player bracket. From there, the tournament will proceed in single elimination matches to determine the two players who will face off in Sunday’s Semifinals and Championship Match.
Spectators will have access to merchandise available for purchase in the Shadow Creek Pro Shop, located within the Shadow Creek Clubhouse.
Click here to purchase tickets.
Youth Tickets – Children 24 months of age and under will not require a ticket for entry into Shadow Creek. One (1) child per one (1) ticketed adult.
Please follow our channels on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for updates throughout the tournament.